According to the EPA, mold is a plant-like type of fungus. Mold obtains its food source from its surroundings, not using photosynthesis. Mold found on bread, fruit, and other edibles appears as green due to its reproductive portion of the organism. If you suspect you have mold in your home, contact Franklin Environmental Services, in Franklin, TN for help. FES is a certified, experienced mold abatement company.
- There is no way to eliminate mold completely from the indoors; however, you can control the moisture within your environment, which will allow for a healthier home.
- If mold is an issue in your home, you must have it cleaned and eliminate at the source. Franklin Environmental Services, in Nashville, TN will eliminate the moisture in your home so mold will not be an issue.
- To help avoid mold in your home, fix all leaks and water issues.
- Reduce condensation on surfaces such as exterior walls, floors, windows, and pipes by upgrading your home’s insulation.
- Cleaning absorbent and hard surfaces take different methods. Many absorbent surfaces may need to be exchanged for new ones.
- To prevent mold growth, clean water and moisture from furniture and the structure within 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid carpeting your floors where moisture is a perpetual problem. This includes the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, and basement with a concrete floor.
- Respiratory, asthma, and mild to severe allergic reactions are a few of the potential health symptoms from mold growth.
Franklin Environmental Services, experts in black mold removal, are also experienced in radon testing and mitigation.
If you own a home in Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Williamson County, or Davidson County, Tennessee, contact Franklin Environmental Service, a black mold removal Nashville, TN specialist for a radon testing special. Call Keith Phillips, (615) 364-8354, or email, email@example.com